Simba Mbili Ginger Powder is made from pure dry ginger which is ground. It has no additives flavourings or colourings and is 100% natural pure ginger. It has a sweet yet spicy flavour.
|Minimum order quantity:
|Date first listed on Zandaux:
||Dec 9, 2022
Uses of Ginger:
- Used in making ginger tea or coffee.
- Use in flavouring vegetables, seafood and meat dishes such as ginger crab or ginger pork.
- Acts as a natural food preservative.
- Used in making ginger bread, cookies and biscuits.
- Used commercially in the production of Biscuits, Ginger Ale and Ginger Beer.
- Add ginger to home made jams and pickles for a distinct flavour.
- Use ginger with any type of Chinese style sauce made with soy sauce.
- Used in Chinese and Asian cooking for all types of vegetable, meat, seafood or poultry dishes.
- Add ginger to olive oil and garlic to make a tasty dressing for salad.
- Stimulates digestion.
- Relieves nausea, including dizziness from motion sickness.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Relieves gas and bloating – used as a digestive agent.
- Soothes common cold symptoms.
- Eases menstrual cramps.
- Relieves headaches.