Take 1 chewable tablet daily.
The levels of CoQ10 are known to decrease naturally with ageing either through reduced production efficiency (biosynthesis) within the body, or through increased metabolic requirements or both. Our natural production of CoQ10 slows as we age, often by more than 50% by age 50.
Some diet and lifestyle patterns and prescription drug therapies are known to deplete CoQ10 unnaturally.
Of paticular concern are the cholesterol-lowering drugs known as "statins", which are known to disrupt the natural biosynthesis of CoQ10 within the body. These are the reasons why we do need a CoQ10 supplement.
NeoLife CoQ10 delivers:
• Exclusive NeoLife Phyto-lipid & Sterol Blend, sourced from whole grain lipids and sterols;
• NeoLife Proprietary Polyphenol Blend delivers natural, whole-food sourced polyphenols, plus resveratrol from red grapes;
• L-cysteine, the important amino acid needed for cellular biosynthesis of glutathione.
• Other key ingredients; sunflower lecithin, coconut medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil, rice bran oil support CoQ10 absorption.
• Unique Encapsulation Technology: Digestion begins in as little as 2 minutes, promoting rapid absorption
Take 1 sachet daily.
Each dose of 4 tablets contributes 2 g of fibre from a variety of food sources.
Take up to 4 tablets with a glassful of water half an hour before a meal.
Take 2 tablets daily.