Dried blueberries are packed with antioxidants and vitamins for a healthy treat. These dried Oregon blueberries are slightly sweetened and ideal for mixing in cereals or adding to cakes and muffins. They also make a delicious addition to salads and are perfect for snacking on. One taste of these plump and sweet dried blueberries and your taste buds will be in paradise.
Known as the anti-aging fruit, goji berries are a darling of the superfood world. Packed with powerful antioxidants, they offer benefits for the skin, immune system, and more. These 100% natural dried red goji berries are grown in the vast Himalayan mountain region. Naturally sweet and chewy, these non-GMO delights are simply delicious. Sprinkle goji berries on oatmeal, serve them in tea, or snack on them out of the bag.
1) Anti-Aging Superfood - Goji berries are considered the world’s most powerful anti-aging food. They’re rated #1 on the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale, which measures the antioxidant level of foods. Antioxidants fight free radical damage associated with diseases and premature aging. Dried goji berries contain 3 times the antioxidants of pomegranates!
2) Protect Eyesight - Goji berries contain two key nutrients that support vision: lutein and zeaxanthin. Studies show that consuming high amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin lowers the risk for developing age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, and other eye diseases.
3) Promote Skin Health - The vitamins in dried goji berries can give your skin a healthy, youthful glow. The rich content of vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc naturally occurring in goji berries helps to improve skin tone and texture. Research suggests that vitamin C and zinc act as antioxidants to lessen the harmful effects of UV radiation on the skin.
4) Boosts Immune System - Goji berries contain even more vitamin C per ounce than oranges. They are also high in the trace element selenium, which fights bacterial and viral infections. Adding a small handful of dried goji berries to hot teas or soups isn’t a bad idea when the cold and flu season hits.
5) Good Source of Amino Acids - Goji berries contain 18 amino acids, including all eight essential amino acids. Our bodies use this combination of amino acids to build the proteins we need. Since we cannot synthesize essential amino acids from scratch, we must obtain them through our diet.
6) Liver & Kidney Benefits - A compound found in goji berries called betaine, is used by the liver to produce choline. Choline supports the liver and kidneys by helping them expel toxins and waste from the body.
Dried goji berries have a mild sweetness and are slightly chewy, which makes them perfect for snacking or using in beverages and recipes.
1) Teas, smoothies & other beverages - Reconstitute goji berries by soaking them in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes, until they become plump and chewy. When the goji berry is reconstituted, it takes on a hearty sweetness and is wonderful in beverages.
2) Goji Berry Parfait - For this single serving parfait, you’ll need 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup granola, 1/4 cup soaked goji berries, and 1/4 cup fresh berries. In a tall glass, layer one-third of the yogurt, half of the granola and all of the fresh berries. Repeat layers with the goji berries this time. Finish with the remaining yogurt.
3) Goji Trail Mix - Combine 1/2 cup almonds, 1/2 cup walnuts, 1/3 cup goji berries, 1/3 cup dried blueberries, and 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips in a bowl. Place 1/4 cup in baggies and enjoy as an on-the-go snack!
4) Baked Goods - After combining all the ingredients for your batter, fold in 3/4 cup soaked goji berries in place of blueberries, chocolate chips, or similar add-ins. Bake according to recipe instructions.
5) Other Uses - Goji berries make a sweet and healthy snack on their own, and are also delicious as a topping for oatmeal or cereal. Toss them in salads or let them soak in soups for a chewy treat. Goji berries are also delightful in quinoa, rice, and other grain dishes.
Goji berries are small, bright red fruits of the Lycium barbarum shrub that’s native to China. First used by the Tibetans in China to treat various ailments, goji berries have been a part of Eastern cuisine and medicine for over 2,000 years. In Chinese mythology, goji berries are known as the fruit of immortality. Even today, Chinese medicine uses goji berries to treat the liver, immune system, circulation problems, and more. Goji berries may also be referred to by alternate names such as western snowberries and wolfberries.
Chef Joe of PBS’s Taste This TV used our goji berries to make Chocolate Covered Goji Berries, and he loved them!
“Goji berries…mother nature’s gift! I have used many different goji products in my career and I have never worked with such a fresh product. Nuts.com goji berries come fresh, directly out of the package. Not only are you getting all the wonderful health benefits, but they taste so natural and fresh! From the plant to your table, Nuts.com is sure to satisfy your palette! Thank you, Nuts.com.”
High Quality crystallized ginger is a perfect snack as it is, or can be used as an ingredient to add a sweet touch to various desserts. It is an effective cure for sore throats, coughs, indigestion and is a great relief for nausea.
High Quality Apricots (Prunus armeniaca) are stone fruits also known as Armenian plums. Round and yellow, they look like a smaller version of a peach but share the tartness of purple plums. It has a sweet-tangy taste that tastes like a cross between a plum and a peach.
They’re extremely nutritious and have many health benefits, such as improved digestion and eye health. They’re used in all kinds of delicious recipes like pies, cookies and even smoothies.
Raw Hazelnuts have a delicious nutty taste and crunchy texture. They’re extremely versatile and can be used in both sweet and savoury dishes. You can eat them on-the-go or make a delectable trail mix with them, seeds, and dried fruit. Hazelnuts are rich in unsaturated fats and high in magnesium, calcium and Vitamins B and E. Add them to muesli, porridge, smoothies, acai bowls and baked goods to boost their nutritional value.
Hazelnuts are a tasty and adaptable food – great raw or lightly toasted. Eat them on their own as a healthy snack or use them in sweet or savoury baked goods, homemade dukkah, to add crunch to salads and breakfast cereals, on the side of a cheeseboard, in stuffings or coating mixes
With their unique rich nutty taste and crunchy texture, our Brazil Nuts can be of great use in baking. Include them in candies or sweet bars, add them to your granola, yogurt, or a trail mix. Brazil Nuts are excellent as an ice cream topping or as a beautiful decoration on cakes, cupcakes, or other desserts. Besides, for extra crunch and nutrition you may add them to your favorite salads, pasta sauces, vegetables, and even charcuterie boards. Moreover, if you are on the go, you can save time and enjoy our Organic Dry Roasted & Salted Brazil Nuts straight of the bag as a quick snack
Almonds Carmel 27/30-Carlifonia are large, narrow shaped almonds with a wrinkled surface and firm texture. Almonds California SSR 27/30 versatile nut and can virtually be used in any process and application. They are perfect for roasting, salting, and flavoring and in applications where further processing will occur. They are also great for snacking because of their appearance, and their wrinkled skin and small ridges allow for salt and seasonings to adhere to the surface bet
|GRAMS PER SERVE||50|
|SERVES PER PACK||6|
|PER SERVE||PER 100g|
plain, natural, whole grain of the oat (minus the outer husk) rolled to make large flakes known as Jumbo Oats. They can be used in porridge, where the larger oat size will make for a chunkier porridge which is less mushy than with the smaller rolled oats. They can also be cooked into flapjacks and cookies, as well as bread and rolls. They can also be used simply as a breakfast cereal, with milk as normal.
These oats can be cooked into porridge, but will take longer to soften than ready-prepared porridge oats. Jumbo oats are particularly suited to recipes where a crispy crumbly texture is required such as cookies, sweet and savoury crumbles. You can pre-soak the oats overnight if you wish to allow for quicker cooking of porridge.
Top Quality Discatted Coconut Medium Fat at factory price
Desiccated coconut is high in beneficial fat and low in dangerous cholesterol. This fat also includes selenium, fiber, copper, and manganese, which promote heart health while lowering cancer risk and male infertility. Desiccated coconut contains dietary fiber, which benefits in weight loss. It also lowers the chance of acquiring visceral abdominal fat. It is also an excellent anti-osteoporosis and anti-arthritic supplement. It has been proven that the fatty acids included in coconut help to build bones and keep them from deteriorating. This assists in lowering diabetes risk desiccated coconut contains a lot of manganese
Top Quality Dehydrated Diced Pineapple at factory price
Top Quality Dehydrated Diced Papaya in factory price